Upcoming Matches

  • Nov 5th, 8pm PST vs Chumps: 3-1

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Keep it in the Family

Last night we had a vs Match within the team for some good practice on 2Fort. We tried out some new strategies and tried out some new classes to round ourselves out some more. Some highlights of the night were Snide's placement of a sentry at the top of the stairs that just had us stuck for a LONG time. The great adjustment by the Blue team to come out with two medics and a heavy only to run into BallGame as a pyro and he Lit all three of them up! A great mano-y-mano battle between userlocalbin and BallGame on the back stairs of the red team's base where BallGame kept winning with less then 10 health. Silpac going on a tear with the soldier and keeping the Blue team pinned down in their own base. Bobby getting the pyro achievement by lighting up 5 people in 30 seconds! A fun night for all!

1 comment:

ZendikZombie said...

Hey guys, you look like a pretty cool clan, and i was wondering if i could join! I am 14, but skipped a grade so I have been with older kids all my life. I am very mature, have a mic, and yes, my voice has dropped. I like the whole comradery aspect of your clan, and would be willing to try out!
My SteamID is ZendikZombie, but i use the alias "SgtSuffer"

Thanks